First you have to enable "downloads from unknown sources" and "debugging mode" in the developer options.
Set both to ON
Then follow this.
1. Install an app called DOWNLOADER, by searching for it on the firestick home screen.
On the magnifying glass on the top left corner of the home screen type DOWNLOADER.
Scroll down to "downloader" in the suggestions below.
You will be taken to a download screen.
2. Open the app and enter/type this url: [http://tiny.cc/LTQV2]
Into the address box.
3. Select install and then select Open once it's installed.
4. Open the LTQ app and Enter username and password provided on your welcome email.
5. You are ready to go. Enjoy!
Note: To make the app appear on your fire device home screen if it isn't there.
Press and hold in the house button until a screen takes over your screen.
Select apps and scroll down to the bottom of the list
Don't click it, just highlight it.
Then press the button with the 3 lines on your fire remote and select move to front.
The app will then appear on your home screen.